Welcome to our first annual 13 Days of Creepmas
Blog Hop! This annual event gets started today, Dec. 1, and will end on Dec.
13, and sponsored by the very talented Rick St. Dennis MFA (RSD). As you hop
along you will also see some amazing pieces designed my Rick’s Elite Design
Team (EDT). You need to start your hop at Rick’s blog, Airless Chambers. If you have already
started, and have landed here from Gloria’s blog, Creepy Glow Bugg, then you are on the right
track.
To start off the fun on this first day of Creepmas, Rick has a brand new image on his blog Airless Chambers. Want more fun? Somewhere along the hopping path of the EDT blogs, there will be a NEW roll out image. To win that image you must post a comment on that blog that you found the roll out image and then go back to Rick’s Airless Chambers blog and post what you found and where. The first person that posts on BOTH blogs will win that day’s prize, the new image. Please leave your email address on one of the blogs.
We also have a “mailing list image” contest going on at Rick St. Dennis DIGI FANS AND FRIENDS over at Facebook. Be sure to check that out on Saturday also.
There are a few other things going on in conjunction with
our RSD Creepmas Blog Hop. First is the “original” Creepmas Blog Hop. You will
not want to miss that fun.
The second hop is Smeared & Smudged's “12 Days of Creepmas.” There are several RSD Design Team Members that are on S&S’s team, so be sure and take a hop there too.
To start off the fun on this first day of Creepmas, Rick has a brand new image on his blog Airless Chambers. Want more fun? Somewhere along the hopping path of the EDT blogs, there will be a NEW roll out image. To win that image you must post a comment on that blog that you found the roll out image and then go back to Rick’s Airless Chambers blog and post what you found and where. The first person that posts on BOTH blogs will win that day’s prize, the new image. Please leave your email address on one of the blogs.
We also have a “mailing list image” contest going on at Rick St. Dennis DIGI FANS AND FRIENDS over at Facebook. Be sure to check that out on Saturday also.
Here is the blog hop order:
(this is where you came from)
(you are here)
(your next stop)
I am having a lot of problems coming up with actual
projects for any of my design teams, but I am having no problem with coloring Rick’s images. Every single one gets my Copic coloring mojo going. This image,
Creepmas Dolls, is one of my favorites from Rick’s “Creepmas Collection.” I
have colored her with my Copics and tweaked her hair with a white Prismacolor
pencil. I have an art journal page in my head for this little darling!
The second hop is Smeared & Smudged's “12 Days of Creepmas.” There are several RSD Design Team Members that are on S&S’s team, so be sure and take a hop there too.
Thanks so much for stopping by. Your next stop for RSD’s
Creepmas Blog Hop is Hazel. I am sure she would love to hear from you too.
Aletha




20 comments:
Aletha, your coloring ROCKS! That hair is superb. Yeah, coloring is just the tip of the iceberg so to speak. assembling the finished product can be a bite. Maybe if I just color I'd be a happier camper. This is fabulous! xxD
One of my favorite Creepmas images too!!Your coloring is creepy but really warm too- NICE job!!
oh yeah that's creepy alright but such a fabulous image and totally love how you have done it!
Great image, I like the shading & colors you used
Wow! Beautifully colored! Love her!!
Hugs,
Karen C
fabulous colouring Aletha, so pretty she is gorgeous this way
hugs
Miranda
Beautifully colored image. Who could resist a doll face like that?Awesome
Oh you colored image beautiful. i need to learn from you Girls how to color creepiness lol. all my creepy images looks cute lol hahaha
Hugs Nat
Aletha, you are so talented, I wish I could color like you. This is great and will be fab when you make your art journal page.
Hugs,
Julia
I struggle with projects too, but I love the coloring process! Your coloring is spot on fabulous! Great job displaying Rick's image in a creepy, but gorgeous way :)
when in doubt make a tag-I love tags and since I founfd this lady on Ebay who custom dyes seam binding and crinkles it---well I am loving it...that hair is super and your whole palatte is just great---rock on!!!
Beautifully colored image, Aletha! LOVE the hair highlights -looks perfect!!
WOW your colouring is fantastic, Love it, Hazelxox
wow aletha that's beautiful love your coloring
Aletha, I adore the colouring on this as well. Can't wait to see what you do with her in the end xxx
Fab coloring Aletha! Love it and the image is so funny. Greetings, Caroline
Beautiful coloring my dear! cant wait to see your finished art journal page!
Peace,
Kristy
Love the image Aletha... I haven't seen this one (I didn't request any images for the hop, I'm using the rollout and what I have). This is fab, and your colouring us just awesome!
hugs,
Pauline
Amazing colouring on this x
Fantastic coloring, love it! =)
Hugs, Elenor
Post a Comment