Welcome to Thursday and day 6 of Rick St. Dennis “13 Days of
Creepmas.” Are you enjoying all the amazing art work from Rick’s Elite Design
Team? He has some amazing talent on this team and I know that each of us thoroughly
enjoys working with his incredible images. Rick’s imagination seems to be
limitless. If you have hopped from Gloria’s blog, you are one the right track.
“Norman Rockwell…here we come.” Isn’t this image fun to look
at? There is so much going on behind the scenes. This image “Christmas Morning”
is available in Rick’s Etsy shop.
I have colored with my Copics and accented with a white gel
pen and Spicas. This is the beginning of a Creepmas card for my Son. I think
that the only people in my family that really appreciates these alternative
designs are my Husband and Son. I have raised them well! ;o)
There are a few other things going on in conjunction with our RSD Creepmas Blog Hop. First is the “original” Creepmas Blog Hop. You will not want to miss that fun.
The second hop is Smeared & Smudged's “12 Days of Creepmas.” There are several RSD Design Team Members that are on S&S’s team, so be sure and take a hop there too.
Here is the "13 Days of Creepmas" blog hop order:
(this is where you came from)
(you are here)
(your next stop)
There are a few other things going on in conjunction with our RSD Creepmas Blog Hop. First is the “original” Creepmas Blog Hop. You will not want to miss that fun.
The second hop is Smeared & Smudged's “12 Days of Creepmas.” There are several RSD Design Team Members that are on S&S’s team, so be sure and take a hop there too.
Thanks for stopping by. Your next stop will be Hazel’s blog. My next project will be on Saturday, so I hope you will come visit me again.
Aletha
Aletha




11 comments:
Gorgeous colouring x
I love your coloring on this image. I'm struggling to make it work and it is a pleasure to go to your larger image and see the subtle gradations of color you've used. Just beautiful!
Your coloring on this is just AMAZING! Almost fooled me into thinking it was a Rockwell until I noticed the shrunkin' heads. LOL Oh, and no one seems to be smiling... but that's pretty par for the course when kids are asked to pose for the family pic. Love it! xxD (and yes, you raised him right!)
I'm being looking on this image for Days lol. It's colored but can't figure it out what to do with background. You did gorgeous.
Hugs Nat
Stunning coloring, love all the details and it must have taken som time to color this! =)
Hugs, Elenor
Its a fun vision of Christmaswith the Ghouls and Boyz-great job!!!
wow awesome colouring , love the image ;-)
Love this image with your colouring, I have it "ready to go". My family seem to like my alternative side as well so all's good. Hugs xx
fantabulous, love the colouring
hugs
Miranda
Oh Love this one, They are such a fun family, Really love the colours you went with, Love Hx
I love it! It looks like my family at Creepmas time!
Post a Comment