Pages


Welcome to my “other” blog! This blog will represent my other loves in the art world, along with cards. I will be posting my art journal and mixed-media projects. Other art that you will see will depict Steampunk, fantasy, Gothic, horror, anything that the word “alternative” encompasses. I hope you enjoy the ride with me!

Monday, December 10, 2012

10th Day of 13 Days of Creepmas

Welcome! I hope everyone is enjoying your hop. We just have four more days and RSD’s 13 Days of Creepmas ends. BooHoo.  If you are lost please click here for Rick’s blog Airless Chambers. That will get you back on the right track. If you have come from Gloria’s blog you are on the right track.

I have another tag for you today. I am thrilled that Rick suggested making tags. They ARE so much fun. I call this one…well you can read. Rick has a lot of new images in his shop. I hope you visit.
I have colored this pissed off image with Copics and then added all the die cuts for embellishments. I also added some red bling.


Here’s the blog roll for you.
Aletha (you are here)
Lady B
Thanks so much for stopping by. Your next stop is Hazel’s blog. I am taking another day off tomorrow, but will be back on Wednesday.
Aletha

 

14 comments:

Caroline said...

Love your Tag Hazel. So beautiful and love the colors. Your elf is colored beautiful.
This is the new image for the day if I'm correct. Greetings, Caroline

Creepy Glowbugg said...

LOVE this tag! The colors, the image, the die cuts and the bling! Perfection! Where is that gorgeous tree die from?

DonnaMundinger said...

WOW! This new little guy for today sure does look pissed off! He shouldn't be, you've done such a lovely job with him. Gorgeous tag. The die cuts look fabulous. xxD

Rick said...

lOVE IT aLETHA we have an OOPSIE lets see who comes back fixes the problem and posts on my blog first-so far we have a sorta winner but stickler that I am this blog pcomment is wrong

Vee Cassidy said...

Hello, Aletha I saw this on my blog feed and just had to come and say how much I love your tag. When I read your post it made me chuckle but he DOES look pissed off! lol. I really enjoy making tags but yours is wonderful such fabulous colours and colouring. Love and Peace, Vee xx

Ellis said...

Fantastic tag you made, love the colors and they all match so great!
Hugs, Elenor

Sharon Sahl said...

The coloring on the un-jolly elf is just superb and your embellishments make this one outstanding tag! Lovely!

DonnaMundinger said...

Not sure if I was as specific as necessary here, either. This is today's new image, "This is as jolly as I get. Deal with it". Really love the pops of bright gold on your fab tag, Aletha, or did I say that already? xxD

Love crafts forever said...

Absolutely gorgeous Aletha. Lovely embellish.
Nat

Monique's art said...

Fabulous tag And gorgeous colors. Love it

Miranda said...

fabulous tag Aletha stunning great image too
hugs
Miranda

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh Aletha this is brilliant, Its Me at Christmas!!! Love him, Love Hazelxo

~Lady B~ said...

Creepylicious! Awesome tag and fabulous coloring!

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

Absolutely beautiful Aletha!!