Pages


Welcome to my “other” blog! This blog will represent my other loves in the art world, along with cards. I will be posting my art journal and mixed-media projects. Other art that you will see will depict Steampunk, fantasy, Gothic, horror, anything that the word “alternative” encompasses. I hope you enjoy the ride with me!

Saturday, December 8, 2012

A Blue Christmas at Delicious Doodles

Welcome to Challenge #14 at Delicious Doodles. Our theme this week is “Anything Christmas with Blue.” We would love to see your little pieces of art for this holiday season, but we want to see some blue. The deadline is December 13, at 6 p.m. GMT.

My post today is very short and VERY late. I have a sick fur baby and I feel very lucky that I have been able to get some computer time and sleep. Watson the Dachshund is feeling better today. He is 18 with congestive heart failure, but the meds are working wonderful. He is finally eating again.

My little project turned out to be an ATC. Teri’s image that I wanted to use is “An Emo Christmas.” She is perfect for a "blue" Christmas, and is another one of Teri’s beautiful Goth images. I have colored her with Copics and the embellishments are black and silver ribbon with a blue die cut poinsettia.

I hope you join us for our 14th Challenge. I was just over at Delicious Doodles Challenge Blog and we already have a lot of entries. There’s 5 digis from Teri as your prize. If you use a Delicious Doodles image you can enter twice.

Thanks for stopping by!
Aletha

 

 

 

1 comment:

Vee Cassidy said...

Hello, Aletha I am so happy he is managing to eat; what a good boy.
Your card is beautiful I just love the blues you have used here such stunning work as always. Love, Vee