Pages


Welcome to my “other” blog! This blog will represent my other loves in the art world, along with cards. I will be posting my art journal and mixed-media projects. Other art that you will see will depict Steampunk, fantasy, Gothic, horror, anything that the word “alternative” encompasses. I hope you enjoy the ride with me!

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12th Day of 13 Days of Creepmas

Welcome! I hope everyone is enjoying your hop during the RSD's 13 Days of Creepmas. If you are lost please click here for Rick’s blog Airless Chambers.   If  you have come from Gloria’s blog you are on the right track.


Here’s the blog roll for you:
Aletha (you are here)
 
When was the last time that you visited Rick's Etsy Shop? During our First Annual 13 Day of Creepmas, he has rolled out some amazing images. You need to go take a look.
 
 
Thanks for stopping by! I am trying my hardest to have something for you tomorrow, but it is not looking good. Now hop on over to Hazel’s blog. I am sure she has some super Creepmas going on over there.
Aletha

4 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Hi, Aletha. Hope to see you tomorrow. Have a great day. xxD

Hazel (Didos) said...

Hoping things are ok at your end, sending you and yours big hugs Hazelxox

Caroline said...

See you back tomorrow Aletha. Greetings, Caroline

Caroline said...

Hi Aletha,
Thanks for all the beautiful projects you've shown this Creepmas Bloghop! Greetings, Caroline