Pages


Welcome to my “other” blog! This blog will represent my other loves in the art world, along with cards. I will be posting my art journal and mixed-media projects. Other art that you will see will depict Steampunk, fantasy, Gothic, horror, anything that the word “alternative” encompasses. I hope you enjoy the ride with me!

Friday, December 7, 2012

Day 7 - 13 Days of Creepmas with RSD

I hope you all are having a grand time hopping through Rick St. Dennis 13 Days of Creepmas. Welcome to Day 7. If you came from Gloria's blog, you are in the right spot.
Here is the "13 Days of Creepmas" blog hop order:


(this is where you came from)
(you are here)
(your next stop)

There are a few other things going on in conjunction with our RSD Creepmas Blog Hop. First is the “original” Creepmas Blog Hop. You will not want to miss that fun.

The second hop is Smeared & Smudged's “12 Days of Creepmas.” There are several RSD Design Team Members that are on S&S’s team, so be sure and take a hop there too.
 
Thanks for stopping by. Your next stop will be Hazel’s blog. My next project will be on Monday, so I hope you will come visit me again.
Aletha
 

1 comment:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Just popped by to say Hi xx