Pages


Welcome to my “other” blog! This blog will represent my other loves in the art world, along with cards. I will be posting my art journal and mixed-media projects. Other art that you will see will depict Steampunk, fantasy, Gothic, horror, anything that the word “alternative” encompasses. I hope you enjoy the ride with me!

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

11th Day of 13 Days of Creepmas

Welcome! I hope everyone is enjoying your hop. If you are lost please click here for Rick’s blog Airless Chambers.  That will get you back on the right track. If you have come from Gloria’s blog you are on the right track.

I am taking another day off. Watson the Dachshund is still poorly and that’s taking up a lot of my time. I am working on something for the 13th day of the 13 Days of Creepmas.  In the meantime keep hopping. 

Here’s the blog roll for you:
Aletha (you are here)
 
Thanks for stopping by! Now hop on over to Hazel’s blog. I am sure she has some super Creepmas going on over there.
Aletha

4 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh, poor little Watson! Of course he needs his Mummy! Take care. Hope he's feeling better soon. xxD

Sharon Sahl said...

Give Watson the Dachshund a gentle hug from me. My dachsie is only 14 but I've never had one live this long and he seems pretty old! Hope Watson gets to feeling better soon!

Hazel (Didos) said...

Sending you and Watson big hugs, Hope he gets better soon, Love Hazelxo

Ellis said...

Hope Watson will be better soon!
Hugs, Elenor