Pages


Welcome to my “other” blog! This blog will represent my other loves in the art world, along with cards. I will be posting my art journal and mixed-media projects. Other art that you will see will depict Steampunk, fantasy, Gothic, horror, anything that the word “alternative” encompasses. I hope you enjoy the ride with me!

Sunday, December 2, 2012

13 Days of Creepmas: Day 2

Happy Sunday!
Welcome to day 2 for Rick St. Dennis' "13 Days of Creepmas."
 
I do not have any eye candy for you today,
but I need to post our blog roll to keep everyone hopping along.

Here is the blog hop order:
(this is where you came from)
(you are here)
(your next stop)
Nataliya

So glad you stopped by. On day 3 of 13 Days of Creepmas I will be sure and have
that candy you all seem to crave.

Your next stop is with Hazel. Happy Hopping.
Aletha Jane

 

7 comments:

Caroline said...

Ok, then I will be off to the next one on the list. See you tomorrow! :-) Greetings, Caroline

Crafting Vicky said...

Have a great Sunday!

Anonymous said...

Man, I was looking forward to seeing what you had Aletha!!! Hugs~Patti

DonnaMundinger said...

Looking forward to tomorrow, Aletha. xxD

Hazel (Didos) said...

Just hopped by to say a big Hi xx Love Hazelxo

Ellis said...

I'm hopping along to the next one, will check back tomorrow! =)
Hugs, Elenor

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

Hugs Aletha and hope you can manage some eye candy for us tomorrow xxx