Pages


Welcome to my “other” blog! This blog will represent my other loves in the art world, along with cards. I will be posting my art journal and mixed-media projects. Other art that you will see will depict Steampunk, fantasy, Gothic, horror, anything that the word “alternative” encompasses. I hope you enjoy the ride with me!

Thursday, December 13, 2012

13 Days of Creepmas Finale


Did you all have fun? Would you like to see us do this again? For these 13 days you will have to wait another year, but Rick will probably have another blog hop in the very near future.

If you are lost please click here for Rick’s blog Airless Chambers.   If you have come from Gloria’s blog  you are on the right track.

I finally got something colored, no project, but some coloring done. It is so therapeutic! I colored one of Rick’s Creepmas images, Creepmas Toy Soldier. I think that this image has been very popular.


I have colored with my Copics and added a gel pen for some sparkle. Not my greatest coloring, but this would make a fantastic tag, or maybe and actual tree ornament.

Now for the final blog roll:
Aletha (you are here)
Hazel

Thanks for stopping by! Now hop on over to Hazel’s blog. I am sure she has some super Creepmas going on there. After your hop, click here for Rick’s Etsy shop. During this hop he has
Aletha

8 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Loved the hop, Aletha! sure hope Rick creeps it up again next year. Your coloring is awesome on this image. I'm sure you'll find a home for him. xxD

Sharon Sahl said...

I love your coloring on this image - he has been VERY popular!!!

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah love your soldier, Hes great, Sending you big Hugs, Hazelxox

Miranda said...

fantastic colouring and colours Aletha, love it

Rick said...

Thanks for a great finalke and for your participation-good job!!!

Caroline said...

Hi Aletha,
Nice job you did with the coloring! Love the combi of colors! Thanks for the great projects I have seen from you. It was a great Hop! Greetings, Caroline

Ellis said...

Fantastic coloring, hope you can find some good use for your image! =)
Hugs, Elenor

~Lady B~ said...

Great coloring and yes, I would definitely want to hop again!