Yay! Coming soon is a dedicated Steampunk challenge blog, “Simply Steampunk Challenges,” sponsored by none other than our very own Simply Betty
Stamps! This was a brilliant idea on Betty’s part! Her Steampunk images are
some of the most original illustrations for this era in our history. The characters’
moods and costumes set the stage for your imagination to take flight.
I also get to announce that I was asked to be on this new adventure with a very talented group of designers. Of course, I said a big YES! I am deeply honored to be a part of this.
I have a couple of projects to show you this time around, but they are past projects. Hopefully before the grand opening on January 25 I will have some other little pieces of art to show you.
This first one is a Copic colored piece titled “Jack &Jill.” She is part of the Steampunk Halloween collection.
I also get to announce that I was asked to be on this new adventure with a very talented group of designers. Of course, I said a big YES! I am deeply honored to be a part of this.
I have a couple of projects to show you this time around, but they are past projects. Hopefully before the grand opening on January 25 I will have some other little pieces of art to show you.
This first one is a Copic colored piece titled “Jack &Jill.” She is part of the Steampunk Halloween collection.
The next is an art card with “The Oval Portrait,” from Betty’s
Classic Steampunk Collection. She is also colored with Copics.
Head over to Simply SteampunkChallenges blog and take a read. There’s a freebie, but with instructions on
how to obtain it. We are also looking for Guest Designers. There’s other
information there well worth your time.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you again real
soon.
Aletha Jane
Simply Steampunk DT




1 comment:
Gorgeous projects Aletha! Congrats on the new team placement!
Post a Comment