Welcome! I hope everyone is enjoying your hop. If you are
lost please click here for Rick’s blog Airless Chambers. That will get you back
on the right track. If you have come from Gloria’s blog you are on the right
track.
I am taking another day off. I promise that I will have something for you tomorrow. In the meantime keep hopping. Here’s the blog roll for you.
The second hop is Smeared & Smudged's “12 Days of Creepmas.” There are several RSD Design Team Members that are on S&S’s team, so be sure and take a hop there too.
I am taking another day off. I promise that I will have something for you tomorrow. In the meantime keep hopping. Here’s the blog roll for you.
Aletha (you are here)
Lady B
There are a few other things going on in conjunction with our RSD Creepmas Blog Hop. First is the “original” Creepmas Blog Hop. You will not want to miss that fun.
The second hop is Smeared & Smudged's “12 Days of Creepmas.” There are several RSD Design Team Members that are on S&S’s team, so be sure and take a hop there too.
Thanks for stopping by. Your next stop will be Hazel’s blog. My next project will be on Monday, so I hope you will come visit me again.
Aletha
Aletha



3 comments:
Enjoy your day off Hazel and see you tomorrow! Greetings, Caroline
Relax and enjoy, Aletha! We'll be here tomorrow. xxD
Boo, Just popped by to say Hello again, Love Hazelxo
Post a Comment