Pages


Welcome to my “other” blog! This blog will represent my other loves in the art world, along with cards. I will be posting my art journal and mixed-media projects. Other art that you will see will depict Steampunk, fantasy, Gothic, horror, anything that the word “alternative” encompasses. I hope you enjoy the ride with me!

Monday, December 3, 2012

13 Days of Creepmas – Day 3



Happy Monday! It’s the start of another week and our 3rd day of Rick St. Dennis “13 Days of Creepmas.”  I hope that you are having fun hopping along. I know that Rick’s Elite Design Team (EDT) have had a lot of eye candy for you. There is a lot more to come. In fact, 10 more days of Creepmas is left. If you came from Gloria’s blog, you are in the right spot.

As I wrote yesterday, I had no project for you, but today I do. Rick introduced you to “Trieste” yesterday. Today I have created a fun tag using Trieste. Trieste is part of Rick's Randi Dandi series that you can find in his Etsy shop. He knew that I was having problems coming up with projects, and he suggested working on tags. He’s right. This process got me out of my slump.


I colored Trieste with Copics. Her hair was the most fun to color. It reminded me of a tree, and Trieste reminded me of an elf, so why not have green hair.


The only die that I used is Spellbinder’s LayeredPoinsettia. The designer paper is Echo Park’s A Very Merry Christmas. The garland is from my stash. In fact, I forgot I had it. It is perfect for Trieste and her hair adornments.

Here is the "13 Days of Creepmas" blog hop order:
(this is where you came from)
(you are here)
(your next stop)

There are a few other things going on in conjunction with our RSD Creepmas Blog Hop. First is the “original” Creepmas Blog Hop. You will not want to miss that fun.

The second hop is Smeared & Smudged's “12 Days of Creepmas.” There are several RSD Design Team Members that are on S&S’s team, so be sure and take a hop there too.

Thanks for stopping by. Your next stop will be Hazel’sblog. I hope to see you again tomorrow.
Aletha

15 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

What a fabulously designed tag! Truly gorgeous and I might just have to get that image and make something for my hair stylist. xxD

Caroline said...

Hi Aletha,
What a lovely Tag you've made! I love her green hair with the Christmas ornaments in it! This digi is só funny! Greetings, Caroline

Ellis said...

Fantastic tag and great coloring, you really picked the perfect paper for it too! =)
Hugs, Elenor

Crafting Vicky said...

That's a totally awesome tag. Just love the colors you have used.

Love crafts forever said...

Love it!!! Fabulous coloring and embellishments.
Hugs Nat

Sharon Sahl said...

Beautiful tag!! Your coloring rocks and your background couldn't be more perfect! Working on tags really suits you!

Miranda said...

wow she looks fabulous Aletha, gorgeous, love her
hugs
Miranda

Creepy Glowbugg said...

I adore the tag that you made using this wonderful new image! She is gorgeous!

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW I love this its brilliant and your coloring's is amazing, Love Hazelxo

Rick said...

wonderful tag-I'm surprised everyone hasnt bought her and made something for their stylist its such a HAIR SHOW image-love the way youve classed her up-great job!!!

Monique's art said...

wow she's gorgeous, love your colouring

KristyLee said...

I love your tag, great coloring, and colors! Your flower is amazing!!

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

WOW - just beautiful Love this tag - it says Christmas all by itself xx

~Lady B~ said...

Beyond fabulous! Your tag is exquisite! I love the flower and ribbons, but mostly I love your marvelous coloring of this sassy little lady! May I ask what colors you've used for her hair? Great work!

Pauline said...

absolutely stunning! This is fabulous Aletha!
hugs,
Pauline