Pages


Welcome to my “other” blog! This blog will represent my other loves in the art world, along with cards. I will be posting my art journal and mixed-media projects. Other art that you will see will depict Steampunk, fantasy, Gothic, horror, anything that the word “alternative” encompasses. I hope you enjoy the ride with me!

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Simply Steampunk Blog Hop


Welcome to Simply Steampunk Challenges (SSC) blog hop and release day. We have some awesome little pieces of art from the SSC Design Team of show you all. All of them include the re-release of the Classic Collection Steampunk. These classics are some of the most beautiful images.

This is the blog hop line up. If you came from the SSC blog then
you are on the right track.
SSC
Aletha
Donna
Emily
Jenny
Kay
Kristy
Lisa
Louise
Guest DT Kay Dalton

For my little piece of art I chose to use “The Oval Portrait” again. I love this image and it is so much fun to color. You can find my first creation using The Oval Portrait here.





I would like to enter The Oval Portrait in the following challenges:
Addicted to Stamps – Make your Mark (use markers)
Crafting by Designs – Anything goes
Through the Craftroom Door – Anything goes

That’s it for today. Thanks for stopping by. Your next stop is Donna’s blog. Have fun and we all enjoy reading your comments.
Aletha Jane
Simply Steampunk Design Team 

11 comments:

Creepy Glowbugg said...

Ack! She's gorgeous! Love the ghost leaves and everything about this creation! YOu really bring these images to life when you color them.

DonnaMundinger said...

This is just exquisite, Aletha! Your coloring is beyond gorgeous and your choice of embellies is so elelgant. LOVE it! xxD

Unknown said...

I love this she is gorgeous

Unknown said...

I love this she is gorgeous

jengd said...

Absolutely gorgeous Aletha!

Betty Boo! said...

So much beauty on one card! Your coloring, your art work it's all just gorgeous Aletha!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card. That image is stunning. Thank you for playing along with the Addicted to Stamps and More challenge this week.
Regards Florence.

Jacki Daniels said...

this is gorgeous love it
I am starting a new challenge blog just for dark creations and trying to spread the word I am also having a DT call at the moment the challenge blog is http://punkyougirl.blogspot.co.uk/
Jacki xx

Julia said...

Such a beautiful creation with great attention to detail. Thanks for joining us at Crafting By Designs. Good luck.
Hugs
Julia

SARA said...

i love it!!!!!!!! :) beautiful card!

Corinne said...

Oh WOW, just LOVE this and those leaves with it are just AMAZING!
hugs