I bit the bullet and am now back with Betty’s SimplySteampunk Challenge (SSC) Design Team. Thank you Betty! I cannot resist working
with the Steampunk images that Betty has in her shop.
We have Challenge #5 up and ready for you. The theme is “A bit of lace.” You have until May 2nd, 6 p.m. PST, to show us what
you can create with one of Simply Betty’s Stamps Steampunk images.
I was unable to create anything for the challenge (came back
at the last minute), but in the coming weeks I will have several projects for
you using this theme.
In the meantime, check out what the SSC Design Team has
created. These are some amazing little pieces of art!
SSC
Corinne
Kristy
Donna
Jenny
Aletha
Guest DT Olivia
Thanks for stopping by. See you again next week!
Aletha Jane
AJ’s Design Artz


1 comment:
Good for you, Aletha, Looking forward to seeing your fab creations. Vee xx
Post a Comment