Pages


Welcome to my “other” blog! This blog will represent my other loves in the art world, along with cards. I will be posting my art journal and mixed-media projects. Other art that you will see will depict Steampunk, fantasy, Gothic, horror, anything that the word “alternative” encompasses. I hope you enjoy the ride with me!

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Meet Steampunk Gwendolyn and Annie




Hi all! It’s my turn to show case some Steampunk images from Simply Betty Stamps. I do apologize for my tardiness. There’s been way too much happening again in my life, but at least I got a little studio time.


First, I would like to introduce you to Gwendolyn. Gwendolyn was a lot of fun to color with my Copics. I am still learning the highlights in clothing, so this one was a challenge.  


Supplies I used for this project are:
Copics: contact me for a full list;
Cardstock: Stampin’ Up in Really Rust, Tim Holtz Kraft Core’dinations, Cryogen;
Embossing folder: Spellbinder’s 3D Creative Cogs;
Embellishments: Tim Holtz sprocket gears, metal stickers from my stash.



For my second one, meet Annie. I ran out of time for a project, but I at least got her colored with Copics. 


That’s it for today. Thanks for stopping by. If you have any questions, please contact me.
Aletha Jane
Simply Steampunk Challenge Design Team

5 comments:

Emily Shroom said...

Just stunning and if this is how good you colour clothing when you're still learning, wowee!

Creepy Glowbugg said...

I love how you color these Steampunks! Gorgeously vintage!!

DonnaMundinger said...

Gorgeous coloring and such fabulous details, Aletha! WOW! xxD

StampingScrapping.com said...

LOVE the coloring on your card...You took many elements and made this card Perfect...love it

Vivi Casale said...

OMG, just STUNNING!!!!!