Happy Friday to everyone! I would like to showcase a card
that I created using Simply Betty Stamps “Steampunk Emma.” I love coloring
these images from Betty’s Original Steampunk line.
I did not get to join in for the beginning of our SimplySteampunk new challenge, “Bits of Lace,” but I thought I would go ahead and add
some lace. It is really tatting, or at least that’s what my Mom called it. Do
you see that tiny off-white flower? That’s the tatting rolled up. I hope it
does look like a flower to you. I sort of had a Zen moment while I was doing
the rolling. I do like how they turned out. The other blossoms are from my stash except
for the other rolled flowers. Those were created with the Bitty Blossoms die
and cut out on unbleached coffee filters. I then added some accents with Viva Décor3-D Stamp Paint in Copper. Love this stuff!
The OTHER supplies that I used for my little piece of art
are:
Copics: If you would like a list, please contact me. I do
keep a journal for each image that I color.
Gears: Tim Holtz Gears and Sprockets
Ink: Brushed Corduroy Distress Ink
Cardstock: Stampin' Up! in Bravo Burgundy and Basic Black
Now, our April 5th challenge, “Bits of Lace,”
does not end until May 2nd. You have plenty of time to pick up one
of Simply Betty Stamps Steampunk images, and join us.
That’s it for today. Thanks for stopping by and have a great
weekend!
Aletha Jane







6 comments:
I just love how you colored this.
I can't figure out how to e-mail you but I would love to know what colors you used for the hair.
Wow Awesome colours and love the design! Great little Tattered Flower too!
I LOVE THIS CARD!
The flowers are GREAT!
Your coloring is AMAZING
What a beautiful card. I love it. Thank you so much for sharing.
Wow! This is such a gorgeous card!
Post a Comment