Hello everyone! I wanted to share a card I created this week for the Whimsical Ink Sorority using one of Maigan Lynn’s Mermaids. I really like Maigan’s mermaids. Look at those eyelashes! You can find all of them at Queen Kat Designs.
Meet Lidia. She was so much fun to color with Copics. I was trying to go for a representation of sun and water for all my background work, but I don’t know if I succeeded. Even if I didn’t, I really like these colors together.
My dry embossing was with a Cuttlebug embossing folder. I accented the embossed areas with Brilliance inks in silver and purple. My die cut is Elegant Scrollwork by Memory Box. The last embellishments added was a little Spica pen and pearls from my stash.
Would you like to see all of Queen Kat’s NEW stamps? Click here to see some amazing designs. Did you know that we at QKD have a Facebook group, QKD Stamp Company? Come join us and be inspired. You are invited to post your little pieces of art using Queen Kat Design’s Stamps.
That’s it for this glorious Friday. Hop on over to the Whimsical Ink Sorority for more inspiration. Have a great and creative weekend!
Aletha
Meet Lidia. She was so much fun to color with Copics. I was trying to go for a representation of sun and water for all my background work, but I don’t know if I succeeded. Even if I didn’t, I really like these colors together.
My dry embossing was with a Cuttlebug embossing folder. I accented the embossed areas with Brilliance inks in silver and purple. My die cut is Elegant Scrollwork by Memory Box. The last embellishments added was a little Spica pen and pearls from my stash.
Would you like to see all of Queen Kat’s NEW stamps? Click here to see some amazing designs. Did you know that we at QKD have a Facebook group, QKD Stamp Company? Come join us and be inspired. You are invited to post your little pieces of art using Queen Kat Design’s Stamps.
That’s it for this glorious Friday. Hop on over to the Whimsical Ink Sorority for more inspiration. Have a great and creative weekend!
Aletha





1 comment:
Oh my gosh! She is gorgeous!! I think you have succeed with your colors and design! This turned out wonderful! Makes me eager to see what you come up with for the mermaid ATC swap!! Love this!
Peace,
Kristy
Post a Comment