Hi y’all! It’s Friday and time for my Myka Jelina posting over at Whimsical Ink Sorority. I am so honored to be working with all my talented sisters. Don't you just love all the inspiration?
Today I created a card with Myka Jelina’s rubber stamp “Brooke & Keoni.” As much as I love all of Myka’s stamps, I think that the ones I love coloring the most are the close up designs. You can see more of the facial expression, and I love all the hair!
Most of “Brooke and Keoni” was colored with Copics except for Brooke’s hair. I colored her hair with PrismaColor pencils in the warm grays. I used die cuts for the embellishments. I did add some feathers and a pearl to her hat. Now she is ready for a royal wedding. LOL!
Would you like to see all of Queen Kat’s NEW stamps? Click here to see some amazing designs. Did you know that we, at QKD, have a Facebook group, QKD Stamp Company? Come join us. We would love to see your little pieces of art using Queen Kat Designs Stamps.
Thanks for stopping by. Be sure and take a hop over to Whimsical Ink Sorority tomorrow for more Queen Kat goodness. I hope you all have a great and creative weekend.
Aletha
Hi y’all! It’s Friday and time for my Myka Jelina posting over at Whimsical Ink Sorority. I am so honored to be working with all my talented sisters. Don't you just love all the inspiration?
Today I created a card with Myka Jelina’s rubber stamp “Brooke & Keoni.” As much as I love all of Myka’s stamps, I think that the ones I love coloring the most are the close up designs. You can see more of the facial expression, and I love all the hair!
Most of “Brooke and Keoni” was colored with Copics except for Brooke’s hair. I colored her hair with PrismaColor pencils in the warm grays. I used die cuts for the embellishments. I did add some feathers and a pearl to her hat. Now she is ready for a royal wedding. LOL!
Would you like to see all of Queen Kat’s NEW stamps? Click here to see some amazing designs. Did you know that we, at QKD, have a Facebook group, QKD Stamp Company? Come join us. We would love to see your little pieces of art using Queen Kat Designs Stamps.
"Brooke and Keoni" will be entered in the following challenges:
Crafts and Me – Fall Colors
Divas by Design – Anything Goes
Flutter By Wednesdays – Friendship
Aletha





9 comments:
Absolutely gorgeous! Wonderful accents- the feathers are perfect!
Oh Aletha,
This is so beautiful!! Love your coloring!! My wish is to one day visit you in your craft room and just watch you color!!!!! I really like this stamp too and I am going to go see if I can find it and get it. Love your card LO, and the added feather and pearl is so just the right touch! Super great job my friend!
Peace,
Kristy
Lovely image, and I do like the way you dressed up Brooke's hat with the feathers. Well done. Thank you for entering this week's challenge at Flutter By Wednesday.
very pretty thanks for joining us at fbw.
This is beautiful! Great coloring. Thanks for joining us at the FBW Challenge!
What a fabulous card! Love the image! Very pretty! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!
Wow, this is fabulous, love it...thanks for joining us at Divas!
Helen x
gorgeous card love the image and fab colouring thanks so much for joining us at crafts & me this week
hugs sara x x
This is beautiful, gorgeous design and striking colours, thanks for joining us at Flutterby. Joey xx
Post a Comment