For my project today, I decided on “Earth Mother,” a little
Goth, a little Steampunk, and a little Wiccan, all rolled into one image. Isn’t
she beautiful? I colored her with Copics, but I must apologize. I love my notes
on the Copics I used. When I semi-clean my studio I will probably find it. When
I do I will update this post.
My designer paper is from my stash, but I think it is Cosmo
Cricket purchased from Hobby Lobby. All of my cardstock is from Stampin’ Up!
and are sage shadow and early espresso. My leaves are Spellbinder’s ClassicLeaf and we painted with Viva Décor 3-D Stamp Paint in Walnut Brown. Those
amazing butterflies are Spellbinder’s Les Papillions, painted, of course, with
Viva Décor 3-D Stamp paint in Moss Green.
I hope we see you for our Gems & Bling challenge. After
you have entered, and you used a Delicious Doodles image, please hop over to
our Facebook group and share with us.
Thanks for stopping by. If you have any questions, please
contact me.
Aletha Jane
DD Design Team







4 comments:
This is gorgeous! love the earth tones!
Aletha,
You have done a wonderful job w/ my digi! (I asked Teri to draw her he he.) I really do love how you have created this card! Your talent just shines here! Gorgeous my dear!
Peace,
Kristy
oh so beautiful..love the green so much thought was put into this. It is gorgeous.
hugs
susan s
Gorgeous! Your coloring is super and I love the palate you chose to use. Wonder if you ever found you list of the colors you used.
I am doing that all the time..clean off my desk and toss out what I think isn't important only to discover after the trash has been collected that I need that scrap of paper. Grrr.
Post a Comment