Welcome to another post using the unbelievable array of stamps from Queen Kat Designs (QKD). There was a “new” rubber stamp release that happened Wednesday on our QKD Facebook Group. I hope you didn’t miss it, but if you did, just click here to see the latest QKD rubber stamp images available.
The image that I am using today was designed by Fantasy Artist Myka Jelina. This little lovely is “Uxia,” the Mermaid. It looks like she had to take a peek at our world, even if it was during the night.
I created an ATC, no surprise there. Uxia is the perfect size, why not? I am getting a pretty good collection started. I think I may need to join an ATC club for swaps. ;o)
I colored Uxia with Copics and PrismaColor pencils. I also added some Spica pens for sparkle. Speaking of sparkles, crystals were added in the background depicting stars. You have probably noticed that I have black ink on the top of the image and blue ink on the bottom of the image. That was accomplished using Memento inks in Tuxedo Black and Bahama Blue.
That’s it for today. I really appreciate you stopping by. Check out Whimsical Ink Sorority Saturday for more QKD inspiration from WIS Sister Miranda.
Aletha
2 comments:
Ha ha I have you now Aletha!! I quote ". I think I may need to join an ATC club for swaps. ;o)" So I guess I will be seeing you for sign ups at my next ATC swap then?
You have totally rocked this ATC I love it. Thanks for explaining the inks. Beautiful stamp also. But you make it stunning!TFS!
Peace,
Kristy
Is it kosher to just say "ditto" to Kristy? Since you know that we are friends then I think you know what I mean! Aletha~You are extremely talented & I could learn SO much from you! I need to come here more often! :)
Post a Comment