Happy Friday and welcome to another edition of my Whimsical Ink Sorority artwork created with Queen Kat Designs (QKD) goodness.
Today I am showcasing a little piece of art with one of the newest designs from QKD, Zoe, designed by Myka Jelina.
I decided to try my hand at a little Steampunk. I created another mixed-media piece with Zoe. Zoe is all Goth in red and black. She is such fun to color. I colored her with Copics, and added silver pigment ink and embossing powder around the edges. I then layered her on black cardstock, and did the same with those edges.
My background was created on some sticky-back canvas. I sprayed the canvas with Barn Door DI, let that dry, and embossed the Barb Wire background in silver pigment ink and embossing powder. The edges of the canvas was completed with black pigment ink and embossing powder.
The embellishments are die cuts from Memory Box and Cheery Lynn Designs. I purchased some Tim Holtz gears several months ago and now I had the chance to use them. Love the metal gears!
Aletha







3 comments:
You do such a great job of pulling to the details in an image!! hugs!
Wow, I love this Aletha! Your coloring skills are just awesome! I really like both those stamps, the barbed wire and the fairy way cool!
I think this is terrific!
Peace,
Kristy
I love this Aletha & thank you so much for going through the steps. I really appreciate it.
Post a Comment