Happy Monday! We at Poisoned Peas Please (PPP) have begun our 4th challenge today. This month we want to see your art with the theme “Goth or Emo.” We want to see anything you want to create, be it cards, altered art, journal pages, scrapbooking, ATCs, jewelry, etc., BUT your piece of art must be in the Goth or Emo realm.
Our amazing sponsor is Bugaboo Stamps. Bugaboo is offering seven digis as our prize. Take a hop over to the shop. You will be overwhelmed with the variety of images Bugaboo Stamps has available. There are also a few freebies to pick up along the way.
Are you ready for some Goth/Emo inspiration? I chose to use Kidz Girls-Roses. Originally this little digi was not “Goth” but I challenged myself to “Goth” her up. I'm pretty sure that she is Goth now. My color scheme is in Goth style. I even found a spider brad in my stash for her hair. And it was the perfect size!
I colored her with my Copics and added Glossy Accents to the black rose bouquet and the bats. I embossed with Spellbinders Flora M-bossability for my red panel and then highlighted the flora with Black Soot DI. The other Spellbinder dies are the classic ovals and rectangles. The bats are also some Spellbinders Shapeabilities Nested Bats. I’ve had a lot of fun with these bats!
I want to invite you to a fun group at The Crafter’s CafĂ© – Poisoned Peas Please. This is a place to chat and show off your alternative style. All people and art are welcomed. The more the merrier.
I hope you join us for our PPP Challenge #4, Goth/Emo. PPP’s Goth/Emo challenge ends on July 7 at 11:59 p.m. CST. So you have plenty of time to play along. We do play fair, so why wait.
Thanks for stopping by. If you have any questions, please contact me. Have a great and creative week!
Aletha






2 comments:
Aletha,
I just love this card, I love how you have colored her and Goth'ed her up! This card is so beautiful!! Super-duper job my friend!
Peace,
Kristy
I love how you Gothed this little stamp up! Great job and colors work fabulously!
Hugs,
Beth
Post a Comment