This is my official announcement that I am now a member of Queen Kat’s Designs Royal Court and a design team member for the Whimsical Ink Sorority. Fabulous! I am so honored and very excited to be a part of the wonderful and creative team. I hope that I can measure up to all the talent the Queen Kat has collected.
My first post is one of the new June releases, “Sophia,” designed by Myka Jelina. I have just started collecting these little designs, and I can’t wait to get started on some more. I suggest that you check out Myka Jelina’s website. She has some stunning art pieces for sale, along with t-shirts and jewlery.
I colored “Sophia” with my Copics, Spicas, and Prismacolor pencils. I love adding dimension with lots of die cuts and curly Qs. I feel like that I accomplished that effect.
I did let my designer paper determine my color scheme. My DP is from BasicGrey’s Sultry collection. My die cuts are from Spellbinders, Memory Box, and Cheery Lynn Designs. I don’t think I could live without my dies and my Grand Calibur.
I will be back next Friday with another new release from Myka, “Kallan.” I hope you come back for another visit. In the mean time, hop on over the Whimsical Ink Sorority 2.0 and check out all the other Sister’s little pieces of art.
Thanks for stopping by! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate contacting me.
Aletha




4 comments:
Congratulations! Lovely card- fantastic colors and design. Lovin' all of the matted layers!
This is gorgeous. I love all of the layers & the beautiful colors you used!
Congrats!! I am so happy for you Aletha!! Love your card!! Blessings and Hugs!
I was just over at Queen Katz and followed your link to your blog. I was wondering if you had started with QK and this answers that question...LOL! I love your card but of course you know that (smile)...I think that is what I love the most about your cards besides the colors and your talent at coloring...the layers!
Hugs and talk soon my friend,
Beth
Post a Comment