Happy Hump Day! This is also day three of my self-inflicted challenge. I really should not make it sound so terrible, because I am having the time of my life! My challenge to myself was to create something everyday. So far I am doing just that. I have settled on cards this time around. I was wanting to get a couple of journal pages done, but that requires a lot of drying time. My journal pages will just have to wait.
Let’s get started with my third card for this week. I decided to use an image “Wonder Nymph” from A Day for Daisies’ May Club release. I am sure that Tammy, Owner/Artist of A Day for Daisies, is wondering what I am doing with all her images. Well Tammy, my plans are to use every single one of them for something. It might take me two life times to get that accomplished, but I will give it my all.
I colored Wonder Nymph with my Copics. All the cardstock is from Stampin’ Up! The designer paper is from StampingScrapping (where I buy most of my supplies) Basic Grey’s Sweet Threads 6”x6” collection. My deco corners are from Cheery Lynn Designs. I love their dies!
I am entering Wonder Nymph in the following challenges:
Color Me Creative – Pinks and Greens color inspiration
A Day for Daisies – Pinwheel Photo inspiration
Crafting for all Seasons – Many Layers
Divas by Design – Anything Goes
That’s it for today. Thursday’s and Friday’s projects are going to be created from my line of {ippity} stamps. I will be posting on my AJ’s Designs blog tomorrow, but I will leave a short post here directing you to the right place. Thanks so much for stopping by!
Aletha




7 comments:
I love this. I didn't know ADFD had stamps like this. I must look now. TFS!!! :)
Oh this is so pretty - LOVE her pink hair!
This is utterly beautiful how stunning you have made her thanks for playing at divas hugs Rebekah xx
really like the way you have done this card, love the way the greens and pinks go together, thank you for joining cmc this week
Wow, she is amazing!!!
Gorgeous!! Love the papers and you colored her beautifully. Thanks for joining us at CMC.
Wonderful card!
Thanks for joining us at CFAS!
Jani x
Post a Comment