It’s Tuesday, and a great day in Oklahoma! I think that summer has arrived. We were 87º at 10 p.m. last night, unbelievable! At least it's cool in my studio and I wanted to share what I completed today.
I've created one more card for you. This one was a lot of fun and did not need much embellishing. I wanted the eye to be drawn to the image. Speaking of the image, this is “Zombie Girl with Tea,” designed by Tracey Malnofski of The Stamping Boutique. Isn’t Zombie Girl the cutest?
I have colored her with my Copics and Spica Pens. I don’t think it shows up well, but I added a glaze pen on the eye and mouth sockets and the rose on the tea cup. The sentiment, “Tea Time with Me!” is computer generated. The background stamp is from Outlines Rubber Stamps.
That’s if for today. I just wanted to share today’s creation. Have a great and creative week! Thanks for stopping by.
Aletha




2 comments:
I really do find this to be a fabulous card Aletha! Your coloring is awesome. It's funny I just printed her out and have her half way colored. Grate minds think alike LOL!
Peace,
Kristy
This is FABULOUS!!! What a great card.
Post a Comment