Happy Monday!
We have two more weeks for our Wicked Step-Mother challenge at Poisoned Peas Please. We want to see any kind of art your heart desires to create, but it must have a wicked looking female figure as your central image.
Our sponsor is Delicious Doodles this month. Teri, owner and illustrator of Delicious Doodles, has graciously given our Design Team some of her wonderful “dark” images to create with.
For my little piece of art I chose “Eva the Witch.” I adore this image. Eva is very witchy, but she looks so alluring. Watch out or you can be caught in her web.
I used my Copics for most of the coloring, but her hair was completed with PrismaColor pencils. I love it when I can combine the two. The spider web is from Cheery Lynn Designs. You would not believe the mileage I am getting out of this one die. The designer paper and roses are from my stash.
I would like to invite all of you to our alternative art group at The Crafter’s CafĂ©, Poisoned Peas Please. Come join us and show us your alternative side. Did you know that Delicious Doodles has a Facebook group? Yep, she does. Come join us and show us your art using Teri’s images.
That’s it for today. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you join us at PPP for Challenge #3.
I wish you a very good and creative week.
Aletha





1 comment:
She is gorgeous. You did such a terrific job coloring her.
Post a Comment