It’s time for a brand new release blog hop at Simply SteampunkChallenges (SSC)! If you have come from Corinne’s blog you are on the right
path.
Other supplies:
These images will appeal to you all. Abigail Larsen designed
these images using the Robert’s family for models. You are going to find Mr.
and Mrs. Roberts, and their three offspring, Christian, Rio, and precocious
little Jude at Simply Betty Stamps (SBS). Listening to Betty talk about her kids, I
think they all are precocious, if not a little tenacious too. LOL!
For my project I created a very simple card with Rio. You
will find all of the Robert’s family in SBS’s Steampunk Limited Digis section.
I want these images to be the main focus, so I really did not want to use a lot
of embellishments. I was lucky enough to have the right color or ribbon to
match the bow in Rio’s hair. My die cuts are the corners of one die cut and I
colored them with my Copics. My background is black cardstock that I swished on
some 3-D white paint with my finger. I love using my fingers as painting tools.
I hope you like her!
Copics used:
Skin: E000, E11, R20;
Hair: COO, C1, C3, C5, C7, C9,and R81, R83, R85, R56, R89;
Dress, Eyes, and Bow:
YG21, YG23, YG67;
Spider: YG23, blender;
Background: W00, W1, W3, blender.
Cardstock: Stampin’ Up! Basic Black;
Ink: Peeled Paint Distress Ink
Die: Memory Box Small Creepy Web Frame
3-D Paint: White Viva Décor 3-D Paint
Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon Club
This is SSC’s blog hop roll. I am sure that everyone would
love for you to visit.
SSC
Corinne
Aletha
Donna
Emily
Jenny
Kay
Lisa
Louise
Guest DT Irene
Your next stop is Donna’s blog. I hope you enjoy the rest of
our hop. Thanks for stopping by. If you have any questions, please contact me.
Aletha Jane
SSC Design Team






15 comments:
Hello Aletha! Very nice card you have here. I love your color selection; that green and red gives it that "pow effect." Sounds like you had lots of fun with your creation. I also love the finger paint technique... It actually looks like antiqued/distressed paint. Thanks for sharing ;)
Love your pink and black hair... And the green really highlights the project :)
Great job. Beautiful card. Love your coloring.
Aletha you have done a marvelous job with Rio.. fab coloring...
Hugs
Great Job! Love how you colored her hair.
Lisa
She's just gorgeous, Aletha! LOVe the way you colored her hair. xxD
She is popping loving that hair xx
Like it? I love it! Beautifully colored (really diggin' the two tone hair) and executed. You had me at lime green!
Gorgeous Aletha! Love the painted background behind Rio! Stunning coloring love the red in her hair!
Awesome card!!!
Love the simplicity of the card so that the image (and your beautiful coloring) are really the star! TFS
gorgeous, your colours pop.
Your Colouring is just Amazing! Love your Work! The Lime green is Awesome!
Aletha! Your coloring is beyond compare! Your work never fails to amaze me and this little beauty of a card is no exception. You are one talented lass!
Lady b: a_j_brown@yahoo.com
I so love how you did her hair!
Post a Comment