Welcome to Skull Appreciation Day Blog hop sponsored by Smeared & Smudged (SNS) SNS is celebrating Skull Appreciation Day 2013 by featuring
handmade projects that spotlight the much-loved cranium. They will also be giving away lots of freebies
during the hop. If you have come from the very talented Gloria’s blog, you are in the right spot.
The blog roll is listed below.
Blog Roll:
Terra
Tori
Laura
Kapree
Kristy
Sandy
Jacki
Rick St Dennis
Airless Chambers
Wendy
Julia
Susan
Lady Brayton
Black Dragon
Kay
Miko
Creepy Glowbug
Aletha (you are here)
Ike
Miranda
Hazel
Monique
Shoni
Suzi
Leigh S-B Designs
DominoART
Alison
Donna M
Donna W
Jane
De Stempelwinkel
Evil Edna
Jenn
Steph
Anna
Bombshell Stamps
Helen
Shell
Movie Magic Monthly Blog
Fiona
Serena
Little Black Kitten
Maureen
Karen
Milo
Teri
Many of Rick’s Elite Design Team have joined the
celebrations. You can check out the amazing skull-o-rama over at our AirlessChamber’s blog. Some of his team have created with digis from his new stamp set
that will be available from Smeared Ink’s Rubber Stamp Club very soon.
Aren’t these amazing rubber stamps? This is a full sheet of
wonderful rubber!
I love making tags! So that’s what I have chosen to create.
Tags and journal pages are a creative release for me. I have the freedom of
creating what I want, and not worry if it’s going to sale. For my tag I used “Parfum de Mort” from Rick’s Skulls section in his Etsy shop. First I colored with my
Copics, used Spellbinder’s A2 Distressed Edges die, and added DI Black Soot to
the edges. I also used some Spica pens and Gelly Roll white for accents.
Copics used:
Skull: COO, C1, C5, Y26, YG93, R20, R89
Flowers: R20, R22, R24, R27, R89, Y11, Y13, Y15, Y19, Y35, Y38,
R81, R83, R85,R 56, RV69, BV00, BV11, BV13, BV17, E21, E27
Bottle: BV11,BV13,BV 17
Leaves and stems: YG13, YG17,YG 67
Background: W00, W1, W3, and blender
Other supplies:
Cardstock: oversized tag
Designer paper: Echo Park Chillingsworth Manor collection
Die: Memory Box Small Creepy Web Frame
Flowers: my stash
Other: tassels and charm from my stash
Tori
Laura
Kapree
Kristy
Sandy
Jacki
Rick St Dennis
Airless Chambers
Wendy
Julia
Susan
Lady Brayton
Black Dragon
Kay
Miko
Creepy Glowbug
Aletha (you are here)
Ike
Miranda
Hazel
Monique
Shoni
Suzi
Leigh S-B Designs
DominoART
Alison
Donna M
Donna W
Jane
De Stempelwinkel
Evil Edna
Jenn
Steph
Anna
Bombshell Stamps
Helen
Shell
Movie Magic Monthly Blog
Fiona
Serena
Little Black Kitten
Maureen
Karen
Milo
Teri
Thanks for stopping by. I hope that you stop by everyone’s
blog and leave them some love. Your next stop with be the amazing Ike. Have a
skullicious time!
Aletha Jane
Airless Chambers DT






27 comments:
Gorgeous tag, Aletha! Perfect embellies for your fabulous coloring. xxD
Beautifully made tag!
Beautiful piece coloured perfectly nice to be hopping with you
Jacki xx
Loving this tag, Aletha!
Great post-thanks for using my image so well-you are much appreciated
Beautiful work aletha. I love your colours.
This is a wonderful tag! I love all the colors you've used. Beautiful!:)
Aletha,
I so love how you colored this up! Love the webs in the corners, awesome tag just like you my friend!
Peace,
Kristy
stunning and beautiful as always. glad you are freed from the basement. :)
hugs
susan s
Beautiful, your use of colour is amazing.
BDx
fabulous piece Aletha fantastic colouring as usual, ab fab
Gorgeous tag! I love your coloring and color combos.
Gorgeous tag, Aletha! Your colouring is brilliant, as always, but I'm totally loving the colour combination and embellishments of your tag! The webbing and flowers bring everything together for a fantastic piece! Thanks for hopping and Happy Skull Appreciation Day!!!
Althea...I love your coloring. No one can color up a Rick St. Dennis digi like you. Love the tag you created!
a truly skullicious tag! your coloured image is to die for, truly beautiful!!! happy SAD day!
I love your tag!!! happy hopping! Mo xxx
Aletha, it's beautiful! I really love your coloring and the perfect way to use cut outs!
Lovin it! The coloring on the mouth makes me actually smell his breath. P U! lol Great job!
Gorgeous tag - love the image and all the details you added are amazing!
GORGEOUS tag - your coloring is perfect! :)
Your beautiful tag! Your coloring is gorgeous!
Love your tag awesome work
I love this its stunning, It looks so pretty! (If you can say that about a skull.)Happy Hopping, Hazelxox
Oh, totally stunning - I adore your colouring :-)
IKE xxxxxxxxxx
this is an awesome tag! I love your coloring the white accent on those flowers looks really cool...I must invest in a gelly roll pen...so cool!
really beautiful tag, I like the colouring you used on it
I love this tag. That bright green along with the colors of the flowers are really striking. And I love the web.
Post a Comment