The June Challenge at Simply Steampunk Challenge (SSC)
started very early this morning. The theme is clocks/time pieces. Doesn’t that
sound fun! SSC’s Design Team is using the NEW Roberts Family portraits digis
designed by Abigail Larson. These portraits as so much fun to color. I am
keeping my card layouts basically the same for each portrait design.
For the challenge I was given Christian’s portrait for my
design. For my background I used the white Viva Décor 3-D Paint. I am really
loving this paint. My corner dies are cut from the Memory Box Small Creepy Web
Frame. My bats are cut from a Spellbinder’s die and more 3-D paint added to
them. The resin clock was perfect for this project. I purchased this clock and more
little embellishments from Alpha Stamps.
Copics used:
Skin: E000, E11, E13, BV000
Hair: Coo, C1, C3, C5, C7, C9
Shirts; YG13, YG17, YG23, YG25
Background: W00, W1, W3, YG13
I hope you join us for June’s challenge. The winner will win
two digis of their choice from the Robert’s Family Portraits line, but in order
to win, you MUST use a Simply Betty Stamp image.
Thanks for stopping by. If you have any questions please
contact me.
Aletha Jane
SSC Design Team





4 comments:
Simply gorgeous card, love the pop of green, awesome colouring!
We're having probs with ours too and having a tech come in today (much to my husband's irritation). Glad you managed to get this posted because it's just fabulous (as is ALL your work, Aletha) The lime green really makes it POP! xxD
Just love your Gorgeous Embellies and your colouring is to die for! Love the whole project!
Your colouring is simply amazing! I just love poping over to see your amazing choice of colours you have used!
Post a Comment