I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! Mine was wonderful. I had a lot of creative time, and we went to see “Evil Dead.” Loved it!
My showcase of Simply Steampunk Challenge blog is LittleWitch from Betty’s Classic Steampunk Collection at Simply Betty Stamps. I have had this image for a while, and I finally
colored her with my Copics. Isn’t she the cutest?
Skin: E000, E11, R20;
Hair and Purse: YR01, YR16, YR18, W3;
Clothes and Hat: YG91 YG93, YG95, YG97, YG99, C1, C3, C5,
C7, C9;
Background: Woo, W1, W3, Blender;
Frame: W2, W4, W6;
Die cuts: Spellbinder’s Nested Bats, Memory Box Spider Web Frame;
Designer Paper: Prima Marketing Craftsman collection;
Cardstock: SU Basic Black
Accents:: Silver Wink of Stella on frame,
Orange Spica on
hair and purse, Copper Inka Gold on bats.
You still have time to enter our May challenge at Simply
Steampunk Challenges. The challenge theme is “Frame It.” You can win the prize
if you use an SBS image!
Thanks for stopping by! If you have any questions, you can
always contact me.
Aletha Jane
SSC Design Team





6 comments:
Simply stunning, another gorgeous project Aletha Jane!
Love your Gorgeous Little Witch! Your Colouring is just Fab! Hope you had a Lovely Weekend!
You are so amazing, everything about this card is beautiful! LOVE it! and YOU!
Peace,
Kristy
Absolutely FABULOUS, Aletha! Every element is spot on and I really, really, REALLY covet that web die! xxD
Absolutely gorgeous as always Aletha! That Die is to DIE for! Yeah I know I crack myself up! lol
Hugs
Betty Boo
Aletha,
what a great job. Kudos to you! Very pretty card
Post a Comment