Hi everyone! Today I have created a card using Myka Jelina’s Lyra, available at Queen Kat Stamps (QKD). This is beautiful mermaid can be used for more than a card. You also need to check out Myka’s site. Your inspiration will be overflowing with her painting style.
Lyra has been colored with Copics and colored pencils. I like to combine the two when I can, and this image screamed for that mix. My background is made with a pulled color technique. I have a photo tutorial over at the paid access site StampingScrapping Techniques & Tutorials. I hope you join us.
My cardstock is all Stampin’ Up!. I used some of my favorite dies from Spellbinder’s and Memory Box.
Would you like to see all of Queen Kat’s NEW stamps? Click here to see some amazing designs. Did you know that we, at QKD, have a Facebook group, QKD Stamp Company? Come join us. We would love to see your little pieces of art using Queen Kat Designs Stamps. While you are surfing, check out this great sale that QKD has going on.
Thanks for stopping by. Tomorrow head over to the Whimsical Ink Sorority for more eye candy.
Aletha Jane







4 comments:
Wow Aletha, this is gorgeous. I love the mermaid.
I love your card Aletha, your image is so cute and your coloring is wonderful' Thank you for joining us at TTCRD this week.
Super cute and very beautiful card.
Thanks for join us at Digistamps4Joy.
Greetings karin DT member
Just wanted to say you have a great site and thanks for posting!…
Post a Comment