Happy Friday! Today it’s my turn over at Whimsical Ink Sorority and I have two projects using two of Queen Kat Designs (QKD) rubber stamps, designed by Myka Jelina. To make things a little less confusing for me, I am going to post twice today.
Before I get to my project, did you all make it to QKD’s new stamp release party Wednesday night? It took place on our Facebook Fan Page. Queen Kat also opened her brand new store, Queen Kat Designs Stamp Co. Go check them out!
My project is with one of QKD August releases, Autumn Fairy, designed by Myka Jelina. Befitting this fairy’s name, I decided to use Fall colors. I love all the fall colors in Oklahoma and I think that we are all ready for some cooler weather.
I love designing with Myka Jelina’s rubber stamps! Each and everyone one of them are so much fun to color with Copics and/or color pencils. I try not to have too much going on around the images. I want that image to be the center of attention. I hope that I achieve that.
The supplies used for my Autumn Fairy are:
Would you like to see all of Queen Kat’s NEW stamps? Click here to see some amazing designs. Did you know that we, at QKD, have a Facebook group, QKD Stamp Company? Come join us. We would love to see your little pieces of art using Queen Kat Designs Stamps. Don’t forget our Facebook Fan Page!
Thanks so much for stopping by. Please contact me if you have any questions.
Aletha
Before I get to my project, did you all make it to QKD’s new stamp release party Wednesday night? It took place on our Facebook Fan Page. Queen Kat also opened her brand new store, Queen Kat Designs Stamp Co. Go check them out!
My project is with one of QKD August releases, Autumn Fairy, designed by Myka Jelina. Befitting this fairy’s name, I decided to use Fall colors. I love all the fall colors in Oklahoma and I think that we are all ready for some cooler weather.
- Copics: Wings and PJs – yr01, yr02, yr16, yr18, E19; Robe – y32, y35, y38; Boots – c1, c3, c5, c7, c9; Background – w00, w1, w3, w5, yr01.
- Cardstock: Stampin’ Up! in Early Espresso and Peach Parfait.
- Designer Paper: My Mind’s Eye Bloom & Grow.
- Dies: Cheery Lynn Designs Lace Corner Deco B.
- Ribbon: My stash.
Autumn will be entered in the following challenges
(Yep, I think a lot of us are ready for Autumn!):
Color Me Creative Classroom – Yellows
Cute Card Thursdays – Autumn colors
Inspired By – Photo Inspiration
Just Inspirational Challenge – Photo Inspiration
Fab n’ Funky Challenge – Colors of Autumn
Would you like to see all of Queen Kat’s NEW stamps? Click here to see some amazing designs. Did you know that we, at QKD, have a Facebook group, QKD Stamp Company? Come join us. We would love to see your little pieces of art using Queen Kat Designs Stamps. Don’t forget our Facebook Fan Page!
Thanks so much for stopping by. Please contact me if you have any questions.
Aletha






19 comments:
Wow, absolutely stunning creation Aletha. Beautifully coloured image with amazing design. Love the rounded corners with the filigree edges..not to mention the colours...fabulous. Thank you so much for joining us at Fab n Funky this week. hugs, xx
Super pretty, love the framing around the image! Thanks for playing at Inspired By.
Goegeous card! Love how you colored Autumn Fairy.
Hugs,
Julia
Gorgeous! I'm always smitten with your images, coloring, papers AND die cuts... pretty much all of it. I love it all. :)
I left you some love on FB. I love this so much. The true reason I am here today is to wish you a Happy Birthday! Love you Girlfriend! :) Hugs~Patti
Just stopped in to say Happy Birthday!
As always, scrolling through your blog is an inspiration to create!!
Hope your day is wonderful and that you have enjoyed the special surprise hop from all your friends!!
Stacie
Happy Birthday Aletha!
I love you!!!!
Hugs,
Julia
Wow, Aletha, this is amazing. I just love your coloring and the layout. Your cards are always so beautiful.
I wanted to pop in and say Happy Birthday. I hope you have a fantastic day full of love and surprises. You deserve it.
Hugs,
Rhonda
Happy Birthday. What a wonderful way to celebrate. ( Oh yeah, Love your card too!)
stunning card, happy birthday!
Many thanks for joining in the
♥Cute Card Thursday Challenge♥
this week! Debxx
Absolutley Gorgeous Aletha I Love It ..
Wow, stunning card, you've really showcased the image beautifully! Thanks for playing along with Fab N Funky this week!
your card is stunning; yes you do foreground the gorgeously colouredimage but your design and background is also beautiful. Vee xx thank you for your visit and comments on my blog.
stunning Aletha! and SURPRISE! I'm late in commenting (darn work) LOL
Hope your Birthday was fantastic!
Sandy S
fab card, thanks for joining us at F'n'F :)
You piece is wonderful. I love the fall colors in okla also but do not miss the heat.your blog is beautiful and so inspirational.
susan s.
I just love your Fall card, your coloring is super! Just fantastic work my friend!
Peace,
KristyLee
I always love to see your projects- your coloring is so gorgeous! Fun blog!
Hi there, sorry I am so late in popping by. Your card is just lovely for our Color Me Creative challenge. Thank you so much for playing along. We have a new challenge running now, I hope you have time to join in the fun!
Post a Comment