It’s my turn over at Whimsical Ink Sorority to showcase a re-released rubber stamp from Queen Kat Stamps. I would like to introduce you to “Drako” designed by Myka Jelina. I think that he looks pretty friendly, or very sated. What do you think?
I decided to create an art tag for my inspiration piece. I colored “Drako” with Copics, and then fussy cut him to pop out on the white panel. The dies that I have used are Spellbinder’s wavy rectangles and shadow flowers.. The spider web, one of favorites, is from Cheery Lynn Designs.
The other stamps that I used are, the sentiment from Angel Bird Paradise collection and Just Batty background, all from Queen Kat Designs. Angel Bird Paradise collection is a design created by our very Queen Vikki. I do admire her Zentangle artwork.
Other supplies used for my “Draco” tag:
Copic colors: body-E30, E31, E35, E39; spikes-B12, B14, B18; belly and wings-C1, C3, C5; background-W1, W3, W5, E31.
Designer paper: My Mind’s Eye, Breaking Free collection.
Distress ink: Vintage Photo.
Oversized tag: my stash.
Gems: my stash.
Challenges that I would like to enter are:
Addicted to Stamps - Use your markers
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Use It Tuesdays - Anything Goes with a hoarded supply
(My hoarded supplies are my oversized tags.)
Would you like to see all of Queen Kat’s NEW stamps? Click here to see some amazing designs. Did you know that we, at QKD, have a Facebook group, QKD Stamp Company? Come join us. We would love to see your little pieces of art using Queen Kat Designs Stamps.
Thanks for stopping by this beautiful Friday. You all have a great and creative weekend!
Aletha






5 comments:
AJ - WOW.........what absolute beautiful colouring - brilliant! Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps this week.
Karen x
Wow you are one talented crafter, what a fabulous piece of art, Love the beautiful image and the colours are amazing. Thank you so much for joining us at ATS and do hope to see you again.
Marie
What an awesome creation! Your colouring is beautiful! Thanks so much for playing along at ATS xx
oh I love this! lots of textures and dimension with this tag! Thanks for joining us at Use It Tuesday this week.
Tammy DT
I love all the layers and your choice of colour, thanks for joining us at UIT!
Post a Comment