Yep, you heard right. Rick has another freebie for you on
the Airless Chambers. There will be another contest too. The theme for this one
is “anything goes,” but you have to use this freebie “Grumpy Dragon.”
For my colored image I decided that I want to incorporate my
two favorite colors, red and purple. I
knew just the place to find a lizard of that color, Pinterest. I have created a
board for Dragons and Lizards. I would
like to introduce you to the Satanic Leaf Tailed Gecko from Madagascar. Isn’t
he/she the most beautiful lizard/dragon you have ever seen?
Here is my colored Grumpy Dragon!
Copics used:
BV01, BV02, BV04, BV08
R20, R22, R24, R27, R89
Now if you like the lighter side of things, Rick has another
freebie for you on our Sparkle and Glitter blog. The same contest is going on
too, but you must use the freebie from that blog.
Thanks for stopping by. I hope you liked Grumpy. If you have any questions, please contact me.
Aletha Jane
RSD Elite Design Team



1 comment:
Hi Aletha,
You did awesome job coloring your digi stamp! And that "Satanic Leaf Tailed Gecko from Madagascar" is wicked looking! Never knew a name like that existed?
Peace,
Kristy
Post a Comment