Pages


Welcome to my “other” blog! This blog will represent my other loves in the art world, along with cards. I will be posting my art journal and mixed-media projects. Other art that you will see will depict Steampunk, fantasy, Gothic, horror, anything that the word “alternative” encompasses. I hope you enjoy the ride with me!

Sunday, March 1, 2015

RSD Progressive Challenge Part Two


Welcome to my alternative blog. It has been a while for me to visit, don’t be fooled though. This is not your usual “scary” stuff, but a little “fantasy” to start your Sunday morning.

For our Part Two segment of Rick St. Dennis MFA Progressive Challenge contestants and RSD’s Elite Design Team received the new digital image String of Hearts Fairy. Don’t worry, if you missed the first leg of our Progressive Challenge, you can still enter by purchasing String of Hearts Fairy from Rick’s Etsy shop (instant download) or his Zibbet shop.


I have a Copic colored version of this darling little fairy with computer generated borders (playing with PicMonkey). Hopefully by Part Two of our next Progressive Challenge I can add some background. I am always leery of too much noise with Rick’s images. I try and make sure that his images shine and are not hampered with a lot of embellishments.

 Copics used:
Skin: E000, 00, 04, 11, 21, R20;
Hair and Leotard: BG000, 72, B97, 98;
Shoes and Body Suit: BG70, 72, 75, 78;
Wings: BG000, 72, B91, 95, 97.

Have you been to our RSD Facebook group? We have several things going on. Sue Peck, EDT designer, is our creative story teller. She entertains our members with continuing sagas involving a lot of Rick’s images. Her imagination is something you don’t want to miss. We also have an Art Contest. You can find that in the Events part of our group. Helen, EDT designer, has also started up a Swap Event. You can swap an ATC, art journal pages, fat book pages, etc., and you must use an RSD image.

That’s it for now. Thanks for stopping by. If you have any questions, please contact me.
Aletha Jane

No comments: