We have a new challenge for you starting today at Delicious Doodles Challenge Blog. The theme is “Black with one other color.” Of course, I
chose red to use with my black. No surprise there, huh?
This was a fairly clean and simple card to make. The image
that I chose to color with Copics is “Malice.” I love Teri’s strong women
illustrations! After the coloring was complete, Malice was layered on Stampin’ Up! cardstock in Real Red and Basic Black.
Copics used:
Skin: E000, 00, 04, 11, 21, R20
Hair: C1, 3, 5, 7, 9
Armor: R22, 24, 27, 29, 89, and
W1, 3, 5, 7
Eyes & Sword: W1, 3, 5, 7
The designer paper I used was also created by Teri. This set
is called “Skull & Bones.” I think there are around three or four pages to
this set. What is really awesome about Teri’s designer papers is that you can
size them to the size you want, no trimming to size at all. After I trimmed the
paper from the white cardstock, I mounted it on more of the black and red SU
cardstock.
My corners were created from one of Spellbinder’s newest Die
D-Lites, “Corner Flourish Two.” I am thrilled that Spellbinder’s have come out
with these smaller dies, lots of fun to be had. I cut four corners and glued
them down, mounted my central figure, Malice. For the final embellishment I
added some gray flat-backed pearls to each corner.
I hope you join us for this current Delicious Doodles challenge. After you do, come join us at our Delicious Doodles Facebook group.
There’s also a monthly challenge within the group. Now there’s two opportunities
to win some yummy Delicious Doodles images.
Thanks for stopping by. If you have any questions, please
contact me.
Aletha Jane




1 comment:
Love seeing her all finished Aletha! Fabulous black hair and one of my fave color combos. xxD
Post a Comment