I hope that you all have had a great week! The past two
weeks have been a little difficult for me (family wise), but I think everything
is on the mend.
We have a new challenge ready for you at Delicious Doodles.
The theme is “No Designer Paper Allowed.” That’s right; no printed designer
paper can be seen. You can use anything you want for your project, but NO
designer paper.
For my project I created a card with one of Teri’s newest
images, Valentina. This lovely and sexy lady was colored with Copics, and I did
a little tweaking with Prismacolor pencils. Teri has added several new images
to her Delicious Doodles shop. You need to go check them out.
For my background I used a Cuttlebug embossing folder and
black SU cardstock. The hearts are die cuts using Spellbinders Classic Scalloped
Hearts and Classic Hearts. Those hearts are cut out of SU’s Vintage Violet and
Real Red cardstocks.
The deadline for this challenge is February 14, 6 p.m. GMT.
After you have entered, and you used a Delicious Doodles image, please drop by
our Facebook page and our Delicious Doodles group at CDAC. We would love to
see your little pieces of art.
Thanks for stopping by. I hope to see you again.
Aletha Jane




1 comment:
Absolutely beautiful,Aletha. Vee xx
Post a Comment